Final Reflection

Well, now for sure we can say that we did it! We have survived the Batxillerat. After two years of hard work, we have arrived at the end of what is say to be the hardest courses in our lives and now it's time to start what is say to be the best years of our life. Yes, a big change is coming for all of us. But now, before do the last step, it's time to look back and see everything we've been through. This LAST post is dedicated to one final reflection and the blog will serve me as a perfect tool for this last task. 
So when it comes to my English (which is mainly what is this blog), I have to go back to 2013 to find my first post. It was about my dream, and now when I read it again I realise that this year I have fulfilled a dream: go to England! I didn't remember it. 
Looking now all my post from 4th of ESO is like having little flashbacks. I write about things I had no idea, it's funny. 
But I can see (fortunately) a big improvement in both, the writings and the themes. The first ones are like "my favourite..." and now they seem a bit ridiculous, really. Comparing with my laters post, for example, the way they are writing, the structure or the extensive have improved a lot. Also, the appearance and the design of the blog have been improving with posts. 
I also have seen a big change in the themes I choose to talk. My latest post are about themes I'm keen on. The news for example, now I like to choose the ones that are related to current science, astronomy or curious topics. 
One of the things I like to talk about in the blog is about movies (as you have seen in the second term). My first film-review was in 2014 about the film All is lost. I am proud to say that I have also improved in this. 
Oral presentations, one of those things that like the blog, you have to do term by term. The first oral presentation I have on the blog it's from the last year. Comparing with the last ones I can't notice big changes but fo example, one thing that I do no longer is to say "aaaamm" between phrases. 
Lookin all my post since the beginning in 4th of ESO I have found some really interesting. I have read again about my Berlin experience and it has made me remember the great trip I lived. Then, from 4th ESO too, I have found what I use to think that was my bets post of the course: Choices. If I thought that the decision we made that year was difficult it's because I really have no idea how difficult it is to choose a career. 
My posts from 1st of Batxillerat are already better than before. I have a lot of favourites in this year: Into the Wild, The Nightmare Before Christmas, La Isla Mínima, Black Mirror: white Christmas (what remembers me that I have to look the las episode yet) or the final reflection from last year Looking Back

Now it's time to say goodbye to the place we have to live our teenager age and because of that to the place that has seen us make a big change. Let behind the high school also involves let behind a lot of people and at this moment, I'm not only referring only to classmates and friends of this stage but also to all the teachers wich have help to launch us to the big world. It's time to say goodbye a lot of things that I'm going to miss but it's also time to say hello to new ones that are coming. 

1 comentario: